• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microcontrollers
Hi, I ordered an AVR Microcontroller the other day, and I will be getting to use it tomorrow. I bought it with a kit, so I have some things to do, but I want to go further. Can you guys recommend me some materials to buy if I wanted to tackle other things?

P.S. I am more interested in learning electronics theory (in the beginning) than doing huge projects, any books? Big Grin
A microcontrollers are generally an integrated chip that is of an embedded system. It is a part of a larger accessory or system. Includes a CPU, RAM, ROM and timers accepted a standard computer. It is a micro controllers for a specific task for a specific control system.
(13-05-2011, 11:10 PM)jackeywilliam Wrote: A microcontrollers are generally an integrated chip that is of an embedded system. It is a part of a larger accessory or system. Includes a CPU, RAM, ROM and timers accepted a standard computer. It is a micro controllers for a specific task for a specific control system.

This person forgot he/she was typing in the singular after only one letter and then abruptly switched to plural. The second sentence is OK while the third one is not a sentence at all. On the last conglomeration of words, we see the application of the same rules that dictated the word choice of the first.

AND.. it was implied that the the OP already knew what a microcontroller was(I would hope so since he/she ordered one) A poorly worded definition was not necessary.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
These bots are getting dumber!
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Haha! Admin was defeated by a dumb ass bot. Oh shi.