• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Windows Mobile] Spotify now available!

[Windows Mobile] Spotify now available!

Spotify is now available on your Windows mobile phone! It's been released for Windows Mobile 6.* with talks of support for 7.* coming soon.

With Spotify on your Windows phone, the possibilitys are endless, you have the ability to listen to any track, at any time, with millions to choose from.

How to install

Firstly, you need to have a registered Spotify Premium account. If you don’t already have a premium account, you can either upgrade your existing account or create a new one.

To install Spotify, You can either by go to the Marketplace on your phone or by visitying m.spotify.com on your mobile's browser.

Installing from Marketplace

Open Marketplace on your phone and search for "Spotify". Once you’ve found it, simply press “Install” and Spotify will be installed on your phone.

Installing from m.spotify.com

Go to m.spotify.com on your phone and select to “manually select your version” unless your phone is recognised automatically. Choose your phone model in the list and press “OK”. Follow the instructions on your screen and Spotify for Windows Mobile will be installed.

Warning: Be aware of what your contract is with your operator. Spotify can access the Internet and we don't want you going over your data limit.

Spotify is also available on Android and the iPhone.

[Image: mobile_platform_windowsmobile.jpg]
Wait.....People are actually still buying Windows Mobile Phones?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Apparently WinMo 7 is pretty good

I'll stick with Android though Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Packet is right. Real bad timing on Spotifys part. But there will always be obnoxious dumb WM6 users. How many Spotify users are like that I don't know. With the way releases have been in the past I assume that we won't see the W7 version for a pretty long time.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What mobile phone(s) do you have? Mark 43 125,746 08-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Last Post: cloud02
  T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei U8220) USB / T-Mobile 3G Phone Drivers Mark 1 20,274 05-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Mark