• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New user titles and star rankings
Gah! Why out it off? We won't forget! We demand the stars in pink!!!! Proper pink, not that crappy red-pink. The fluorescent shiny light-up-in-the-dark LED-illuminated pink!!!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(15-06-2010, 08:49 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Gah! Why out it off? We won't forget! We demand the stars in pink!!!! Proper pink, not that crappy red-pink. The fluorescent shiny light-up-in-the-dark LED-illuminated pink!!!

on you screen couldnt you argue it basically is that XD

and i think you mean neon pink dear
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
0.o

Well

1. I dont have the stars which means someone needs to edit them, then send them to me.
2. If i do it now, everyone on the forum will be in it, so it isn't really exclusive.
(15-06-2010, 08:47 PM)Mark Wrote: I'll implement it once we have 51 members. :thumbs

that 1 member is gonna be pissed XD
(15-06-2010, 08:52 PM)Mark Wrote: 0.o

Well

1. I dont have the stars which means someone needs to edit them, then send them to me.
2. If i do it now, everyone on the forum will be in it, so it isn't really exclusive.

well, everyone on the forum will be in the 50 user catchment XD
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
Hold on a moment, our stars our blue, not pink!

RABBLE! RABBLERABBLERABBLE!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
i did notice, but i was happy for the change, and im not being picky
though if pink can be arranged...

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE XD
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRRRRRR
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
If you can get me pink stars, i'll implement them. I could only get hold of blue.
[Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg]
Made especially by me Big Grin
(17-07-2010, 09:24 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: i did notice, but i was happy for the change, and im not being picky
though if pink can be arranged...

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE XD

i just realised its quite poetic if i just rearrange the paragraphing to :
i did notice, but i was happy for the change,
and im not being picky, though if pink can be arranged...

lol
and
[Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg][Image: 2w7eaa0.jpg]
The stars have arrived courtesy of WARLORDTF. Thoughts?