• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone get Fifa 2011?
Fifa 2011

Well, Fifa 2011 was release on Friday 1st October 2010 and i'm sure that it was a big release. Prices are ranging from £37 to £40, with £40 being the most common.

The Fifa 2011 game is available on the following consoles / machines:
  • PS3
  • Xbox 360
  • PC
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Nintendo DS
  • PSP
  • Mobile
  • PS2

I'm not sure what mobile platform it's available for but i'm assuming it'll be both Android and iOS.

Game Info

Taken from Fifa's website.

EA SPORTS FIFA 2011 gives players new levels of control to experience the beautiful game like never before.

FIFA 11 reinvents player authenticity – on and off the ball – for every player and at every position on the pitch with Personality+, an all-new feature that sees individual abilities reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player.

New feature(s)

FIFA 11 introduces new 'Pro Passing' where pass accuracy is determined by a gamer’s ability on the control pad, and player skill, situation and urgency on the pitch, yielding a deeply rewarding passing system. Poor decisions or over/under striking the ball will mean error-prone outcomes. New types of passes such as swerve passes will enable players to make a safer and more effective play.

/end marketing rubbish

[Image: fifa11.jpg]
Nope, still ain't opened 2010, and don't intend too. It will be a relic, sold in 100 years for .. a lot of money?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Nah, I didn't like Fifa 10, so I really doubt I'm gonna spend 60 bucks on Fifa 11..I'd rather just save it and buy me some AC: Brotherhood or Blacks Ops or atleast MoH..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
MOHMOHMOHMOHMOHMOHMOHMOH
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
My mate bought Fifa 11. Apparently, it's epic. Personally, I don't like any of them post-2005
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(04-10-2010, 06:12 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: My mate bought Fifa 11. Apparently, it's epic. Personally, I don't like any of them post-2005

Fifa 07 is still my favorite. XD
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD