• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAI! will dance for food :)
Heya all, I'm new to the forum, and here to help anyone Smile I've hacked most of my life and have never paid for software. Ever. Haha!
Erm I don't know reli what to say to be honest... I have a very good memory and am a jack of all trades (ironic as my name is jack xD). I fix computers as a hobby my last acheivement was totally rebuilding a 99p laptop with its original win98 OS...
Seems easy you may think however it had only a detatchable serial floppy drive xD so I had to manifest everything in small 1.44mb packets Smile then realised I could make a compact OS that runs off the floppy :p
I wrote one out (I did it as part of my GCSE IT project) and it worked brilliantly!! Until the floppy burnt out xD
But yes, ask me anything if I don't know the answer very few people will haha
See ya peeps!
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
(28-05-2010, 01:15 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: Then realised I could make a compact OS that runs off the floppy :p
I wrote one out (I did it as part of my GCSE IT project) and it worked brilliantly!! Until the floppy burnt out xD

You sir, are my programming equivalent 0.o
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
You had to work with floppys and lived through it?

Luckily for me i never had to go through the pain of either floppys or Windows 98.

>.<
(28-05-2010, 03:38 PM)bigsharn Wrote: You sir, are my programming equivalent 0.o

I feel humbled Big Grin :blackhat
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
(28-05-2010, 01:15 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: Heya all, I'm new to the forum, and here to help anyone Smile I've hacked most of my life and have never paid for software. Ever. Haha!
Erm I don't know reli what to say to be honest... I have a very good memory and am a jack of all trades (ironic as my name is jack xD). I fix computers as a hobby my last acheivement was totally rebuilding a 99p laptop with its original win98 OS...
Seems easy you may think however it had only a detatchable serial floppy drive xD so I had to manifest everything in small 1.44mb packets Smile then realised I could make a compact OS that runs off the floppy :p
But yes, ask me anything if I don't know the answer very few people will haha
See ya peeps!

I've done something like this(worked on a laptop that had no way to get data on it) but I used interlink through a direct connect parallel.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.