• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EKEN M001
Well, after me telling Sharn I was going to buy an iPod Touch, he went on a rant, and pointed me torward this little device here..

I'm gonna get it, eventually, but I was wondering if anyone here knew someone who has one, or had one...or if you've ever had one..or still do..you get what I mean..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Sharn has been taught well. What's the purpose of the device?
Umm, from what I've watched on youtube, and read about its suppose to be a low budget tablet PC, so Music, Internet, Videos, Games stuff like that..

Oh and a EReader, which I probably will use quite a lot. Even though I don't read that much, I'll probably use it for school books and such. And I'm hoping it's able to have a GBC/GBA emulator, because I would love some Pokemon on the go.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Mweh, Personally I'd go for the new Archos 701, especially with the 250GB internal storage. OnNomNomNom :tongue
That device seems slightly outdated, running 1.6 and all. As far as I can tell it doesn't have access to that funny Market either.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Yeh, that is true, but I've seem some custom firmwares that allow you to use the market.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Mmmm, Are you sure? I believe the Google Market works by ID'ing each device. I just did a quick Google, I can't seem to find anything on adding the market too the Eken m001, I found something for the M70003. But nothing else.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
I'm pretty sure you didn't google good enough Tongue

http://www.slatedroid.com/eken-m001-firm...#post42367

If this is what I think it is, then its a custom firmware that allows you to have the Google Market, but I could be wrong..HIGHLY LIKELY..
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD