• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello All
IF you were half, that "random" just got you too full Smile
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Nah, everyone loves Napoleon Dynamite!
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(20-09-2010, 05:10 PM)bigsharn Wrote: As above, Welcome to the pleasure dome forum... Three things you should know:

No, Drumm?
Mark is the biggest bitch in the world
This forum is almost full of geniuses (We have the occasional retard like Chris that join up) Smile

haha Sounds great :thumbs:grin
(20-09-2010, 05:55 PM)Drumm Wrote: :O Don't forget this retard Wink
Welcome Myles. To build on what Sharn said, If we "disappear" check back daily. We'll be back soon enough. :tongue. Eventually. Hopefully you can bring a lot to the forum.

I'll try my best :yep :grin
(20-09-2010, 06:05 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Yes, and Sharn isn't who he says he is.

I'M ON TO YOU, SONNY-JIM!

haha who is he then :rofl
(20-09-2010, 08:31 PM)Mark Wrote: Hey Tails, glad to have you signed up and around.

We have a very friendly community,
Just remember.. GO MARK GO!

Thank you :tongue
Welcome, but a few reminders
(20-09-2010, 02:30 AM)Myles Wrote: I didn't know how easy hacking was until I switched to Linux.
I am always pleased to see someone see the light via Linux however keep in mind that using script kiddie tools != you are a hacker. It means you know how to use script kiddie tools. Using Linux will place you on the right path though, and there are a couple of us on here who are quite adept with Linux if you have any issues. Script kiddies get beatings so be warned.
Quote:Now I am interested in networks and also virus removal:thumbs.
A man after my own heart. If you have any questions regarding malware let me know. I am a consultant and two of my specialties are network security and malware research. I am currently writing my own rootkit detection/removal program (in C and ASM). If you are interested in helping others out to remove malware on here I am the filter. First you must prove your Windows machine is clean, and if it is not then the first malware removal you will do will be your own. Otherwise learn HJT(n00b test) and then OTL. :thumbs Respond or PM me with any questions/concerns regarding viruses/malware/spyware etc.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
hmmm ooo tht makes sense script kiddie'n haha. Well I half to break my habit of doing that, I want to do real hacking sorta speak. Thanks for the filter and back up :] I really appreciate it. I will ask you a lot of questions when I get the chance and think of them XD. Also that is really cool your making a rk detection and removal program. I just actually recently installed rkhunter about a week ago. I will take a look in those languages of HJT and OTL. I wish to be the man who tries to break in the network or find a back-door. I know that sounds kinda blackhat hacking but I mean it intentionally for white hat hacking..so I guess you can call me a light light light gray hat XD haha, But I would tell them how to fix it after.I would also LOVE to learn more about viruses/malware/spyware :]. Any ways, If there is any way to talk to you besides forum, such like a aim or something tell me. If not, nether the less I am fine with this :]. Also anyways not to be a script kiddie please tell me how! I don't want to get made fun of XD.
Thank you Tongue,
Myles
The gray hat thing I was just joking. light light light gray meaning white haha I am sorry I didn't mean gray hat :S Big Grin