• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello All
Big Grin 
Hello everyone,
My name is Myles :blackhat but a lot of my friends call me Tails. I am currently learning Perl on my own and BASIC in my program class. I discovered this form by meeting mark in the hak5 chat room and was suggested to check this web-page out because I am interested into white-hat hacking. I am not new to the game of hacking but need some help. I recently downloaded Linux :2tux 2 weeks ago and I love it :grin. I didn't know how easy hacking was until I switched to Linux. I have been watching hak5 for about a year and been using Linux in vb on and off. I decided 2 weeks ago I was going to get serious and install Linux Ubuntu and I love it ever since. Now I am interested in networks and also virus removal:thumbs. Hoping I can make a successful you-tube videos to tell everyone else what I learn. I also do a lot of gaming out but my computer system is weak and I fully switched to linux. I know my way around hardware.So hello everyone lol:rofl
Well, hello Myles..

Welcome to the forum..

And be prepared for shit talk..LOTS OF SHITTALK.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
haha ok and thank you Tongue
As above, Welcome to the pleasure dome forum... Three things you should know:

No, Drumm?
Mark is the biggest bitch in the world
This forum is almost full of geniuses (We have the occasional retard like Chris that join up) Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
:O Don't forget this retard Wink
Welcome Myles. To build on what Sharn said, If we "disappear" check back daily. We'll be back soon enough. :tongue. Eventually. Hopefully you can bring a lot to the forum.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Yes, and Sharn isn't who he says he is.

I'M ON TO YOU, SONNY-JIM!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Hey Tails, glad to have you signed up and around.

We have a very friendly community,
Just remember.. GO MARK GO!
(20-09-2010, 05:10 PM)bigsharn Wrote: As above, Welcome to the pleasure dome forum... Three things you should know:

No, Drumm?
Mark is the biggest bitch in the world
This forum is almost full of geniuses (We have the occasional retard like Chris that join up) Smile

Just because I can't code doesn't mean I'm a retard! I can do Photoshop stuff so suck my nuts son!

Not really, cause I think you might. O.o
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Nope, you're just generally a retard Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Half retard..Get it right..GOSH!

[Image: napoleon-dynamite-dance.gif]

Random, I know..o.o
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD