• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB error(s)?
Well, I didn't find it funny, i was tantamount to reporting it in a genuine sense as it appear th3rogue has been doing a copious number of personal attacks...
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
I can assure you I was not trying to do copious amounts of personal attacks - I wouldn't dare - and I knew Mark would pick it up. btw, another 1053 Mark.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Thanks for the heads up. I am planning on moving over *soon*. I just need to sort my finances out, back the site up, note down some info then port it over.
I only seem to get the 1053's when heading over onto this thread lol. Haven't had any since I posted though. In fact, easy breezing.
I think one of the plugins was causing the other errors.

OK, I've changed some more things - let's hope this improves / fixes it.
Do spoilers work now then? The boat seems to be sailing fine now
Not yet, i want to leave it untill tomorrow. Then i'll enable one plugin per day to root the problem with them. Please tell me if you get any more errors.
Okiedoke can do. What did you enable today?
Today, nothing. I left it 24hours once i disabled them (yesterday) today i cleaned up the SQL tables and tasks.
Well it's helped, I've had only one error throughout logging on at around 4:30