• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB error(s)?
000webhost.com seem like a good free solution. But not a full time solution. They struggle to provide 3 people viewing a page at once. There are plenty of better hosts out there. Much more reliable. GoDaddy has pretty girls in their adverts Wink Domain.com is good as well.
We're currently on 000webhost, i've used them for nearing 2 years. But it seems with a site that's growing like this one we need a better solution.
All plugins have been disabled for 24 hours, to try and root the problem.
Huzzah, but I'm going to have to flag your post for breaching forum rules: Double posting.

Backseat Moderating FTW
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Off the top of my head, i believe the count before double posting on here according to the configuration is 30 minutes.

And mine's outside of that. :8

Also, i'm Mark so i play by my own rules Big Grin
[spoiler]mcompute forum rules
mcompute has some basic rules that we want all members to follow.

1. No cross posting.

2. No double posting.

3. Do not flame or harass other members.

4. Post topics in their correct forum category. Read each category and it's description before you begin making threads.

5. Reputations should not be abused. Don't use them to flame members.

6. No advertising of similar sites in PM, posts, or profiles. This includes other forums.

7. No adult image posting.

8. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than english and we expect good grammar.

If you see a rule violation please use the "report" button that's on each post. A staff member will deal with the situation as quick as possible.[/spoiler]

Just doing your job ;D
Sad You reported me. And your spoiler broke. :p
Because you disabled plug-ins, but when [if] you re-enable plug-ins it means I don't have to come back and do an edit. And yes, I reported you to you. :/ We really need an independent adjudicator for this XD
Jamie what you are doing is not being a back seat moderator, but an arse to the super admin ¬¬ it was funny the first time you said it, but the fact you reported it and continued it... killed it ¬¬
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
I normally pick all PMs / reports as soon as they've been sent if i'm online. So i put both Sean and James under the table.