• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hedgewars - Open source worms game
Hedgewars

For those of you that're familiar with worms, you'll get the drift and will soon pick it up.

Hedgewars is a turn based strategy, artillery, action and comedy game, featuring the antics of pink hedgehogs with attitude as they battle from the depths of hell to the depths of space.

As commander, it's your job to assemble your crack team of hedgehog soldiers and bring the war to your enemy.

Game Features

* Hilarious and devastating turn based combat for up to 6 players
* Both local and network multiplayer, with optional AI opponents
* Battle on an infinite number of randomly generated maps, with over 20 environments
* Utilise 47 (and counting) devastating weapons! Including the piano strike and explosive robotic cake
* Play the game your way, with 18 different game modifiers, tweak almost every aspect of the match
* Customise your team, with over 120 costumes, 30 graves, 12 forts, 100s of flags and unique voice packs
* Huge battles with up to 48 hogs
* Play both singleplayer and multiplayer minigames
* Plugin your own custom maps, costumes, and other artwork

Licence

Hedgewars is free open-source software, released under GPL-v2 license.
Supported platforms (both 32 and 64 bit x86 architecture)

[Image: tux.png] [Image: windows.png] [Image: freebsd.png]
Linky?

Also, please reduce the minimum character limit!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
The link is; http://www.hedgewars.org/

Anything below 10 characters is just ridiculously low quality and usually just warrants post count bumping.
Thanks, and only on spam posts. Things like asking for links....:/
Asking for a link isn't a spam post, when posting you have to think as if you was talking to someone and then make it a bit posher.

"Please could i have the link?" or "Do you have a link?", "What's the site?", "Where can i get it?" etc.

One word answers aren't warranted.
(10-09-2010, 11:11 PM)The Wing Wrote: Asking for a link isn't a spam post, when posting you have to think as if you was talking to someone and then make it a bit posher.

"Please could i have the link?" or "Do you have a link?", "What's the site?", "Where can i get it?" etc.

One word answers aren't warranted.

But we're on the internet, dammit!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linux Game Devs Upload Their Own Game To The Pirate Bay, It Increases Sales (NTTE) Mark 1 9,273 25-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Drumm