• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing 000webhost's analytics code
000webhost insert a small piece of JavaScript code to your website in order to monitor if account active or not. Analytics code is also used to build stats and visitors report for your website. By disabling analytics code you will also loose an ability to get stats for your website.

First, log in to the members area, then visit the link. The password they ask you to enter is your FTP password for that domain.

If your website is hosted with 000webhost, you can remove the analytics code at: http://members.000webhost.com/analytics.php

Once complete, you'll get a message similar to below.

Analytics code has been disabled for domain markwood.co.cc, all subdomains and parked domains associated with this account.

What they insert in to your web pages is just a few lines of JavaScript, at the bottom if you view the source of your code, you'll see it at the bottom. I found it a waste of space to be honest as i get most of my stats through google analytics anyway and when i was hosting / using proxy(s) to get to and from my domains, that code was messing the pages.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to use your own custom error pages on 000webhost Mark 0 14,172 09-09-2010, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Mark
  [TUT] How to host your website(s) for FREE [000webhost] Mark 0 11,655 22-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Mark