• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
I am AnarchyFTW although, you can call me Austin. I can be found on HackForums every now and then reading up on hacking methods and being scientificy in the Lounge. I'm a senior in High School and am looking to learn about all the wonderful things physics has to offer. Also, I'm beginning to start modding my first project is modding my computer(s) to hopefully make 1 nice computer out of them.

Hope to see you around,
AnarchyFTW
Good evening(?) Austin and welcome to Mcompute... We have a few rules here...

Chris is to be ridiculed at every possible point
The Wing is 1337
I am NOT Meatloaf

Other than that, enjoy your stay Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Hey Austin.

Since bigsharn is NOT Meatloaf, you can also say I'm better than him at GFX. Don't argue. It just is. Don't listen to any arguments otherwise. Tongue
Quote:We have a few rules here...

Chris is to be ridiculed at every possible point
The Wing is 1337
I am NOT Meatloaf

well bigsharn I've taken the liberty of reading the rules.
The Wing is most definitely 1337
and I most definitely a stoner.

Also. baphomet, I have taken note of that and would like to ask for a signature bar if possible?
Ooft, you wait baphomet! I'll get you back!
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
And Sharn is not the resident gamer, if he tells you that! >.<

Welcome to HELL MCompute!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Ummm..Ridicule me and you'll be given shit by me all the time so be ready. :grin

And T3hRogue is apparently some u83R 3li7e CoD player that thinks he rapes shit..which he doesn't..until I'm proven wrong. Big Grin

And Sharn..is well..Sharn. 0.o

Welcome to MCompute.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Hah, what would you like in your sig? I'm sort of busy so if you know anything about GFX at the moment, anything simple would be nice, considering school will take up about 90% of my time now
Hey Austin,

Looks like the guys have given you the low down here at Mcompute. Please Enjoy your stay. Also, i'm over on HF - i'm MarkW7 if you're interested.
(31-08-2010, 09:24 PM)Christopha Wrote: Ummm..Ridicule me and you'll be given shit by me all the time so be ready. :grin

And T3hRogue is apparently some u83R 3li7e CoD player that thinks he rapes shit..which he doesn't..until I'm proven wrong. Big Grin

And Sharn..is well..Sharn. 0.o

Welcome to MCompute.

No don't be daft, that's insane. I just mess around with game files and know a lot Smile
They see me trollin', they hatin'.