• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate the Signature
Image sigs = BAD. Take up too much bandwidth and space

2, for the above reason
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
100/10
My favorite signature that I've seen yet!
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Jamie: They don't take MCompute's bandwith. They take Photobucket, Imageshack or in BigSharns case Tinypic. These sites are dedicated too sharing images. They probably get paid for each view or something.

Hmmm, Didn't quite fool me.
5/10
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Still pie?
Still 12/10 :hehe
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
hmm, I'd have to say 7, it's comical but not what you'd call "funny"
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
o.o 4/10..I dont like your sig..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
+1 for the old meme, +7 for the joke, -2 for the XLive gamercard

6/10 Big Grin
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(03-08-2010, 11:25 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: Still pie?
Still 12/10 :hehe

100/10? 12/10? Yet another sign of why the public school system here in the US is failing its students.(Sorry, but I have to balance out the compliment I gave you on the other thread, now the forum is back at a happy equilibrium)
@Christopha why don't you like Meatloaf's sig? Is it because he self proclaims the moniker "creative genius" or are you not a fan of planetary art? Or is it because he is not straight?(Rednecks do have a tendency to hate queers after all) I will give yours a 7/10. Your avatar looks kind of like a young Dirty Harry. Although the "I finally reached 9000" is an inside joke you haven't shared with the rest of us, I deducted a few points for that."
(These damn Percocets I am on for my post-op wisdom tooth extraction are making me more prone to comment on all posts for some reason)
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I just don't like it..and Sharn isn't a full blown queer..So its all good..for now..

And the "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" thing is from an old cartoon Dragon Ball Z...If you haven't seen that certian episode, and know nothing about the show, you won't get it..

And Packet..
2/10..10 if it was empty, but a -8 for all the quotes and metaphoric bullshit you post that really gets annoying..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(08-08-2010, 08:29 PM)Christopha Wrote: I just don't like it..and Sharn isn't a full blown queer..So its all good..for now..

And the "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" thing is from an old cartoon Dragon Ball Z...If you haven't seen that certian episode, and know nothing about the show, you won't get it..

And Packet..
2/10..10 if it was empty, but a -8 for all the quotes and metaphoric bullshit you post that really gets annoying..
Wow, so hurtful. Why would I know anything about Dragonball Z? I am more than twice your age. If I did know something about it I think THAT would be a problem. Sorry you think my "metaphoric bullshit" and philosophy are annoying. I am at a different place in life then you are. I have a family, I work and my education/knowledge level goes far beyond yours. My life consists of more than playing video games, which BTW is ALL you ever post about. I don't find it annoying or take offense to it, I don't really care, live and let live. If you want me to rate your sig based on the substance of your postings and how much I enjoy them I would have given you a 3/10. If you find something annoying why don't comment right then and there instead of just leeching a post and flaming me later. Everyone else in here calls bullshit immediately, why don't you? I will be more than happy to take you to school anytime if you want to argue boy. On that note, enjoy the rest of the weekend. :tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to rate Women - Facemash Style Drumm 21 48,077 10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Drumm
  Changed Signature, general thoughts? WARLORDTF 6 13,700 13-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue