I like it.
33.33%
I don't like it.
66.67%
6 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New username
May I just make the point I can find out your full name just from that link in your signature?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
You can indeed find somebody's name in there, it may or may not be mine.
Just because Mark Wood is a violinist doesn't mean you can hijack his website Mark. :nono

None of us would ever rat you in anyway, we love you too much for that. I would start a Kevin Mitnick campaign just for you. Go piss off a load of officials. :peace
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
I've been working on trying to get mcompute, or even my own page as no1. for "Mark Wood" it's still in the works. :tongue

Ah dude, that's awesome. Getting me all emotional. "Free Mark" campaign.
I'd get everybody I know and don't know to sign it Tongue
Mark Wood. You are silly. What reasons would somebody want to hack you for when there are other juicier targets (like Mac users :grr)
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
[Image: freemark.jpg]

A Photoshop job beaten only by BP's
The Wing reminds me of NightWing who used to be Robin, Batman's sidekick. At least that was the first thing that popped into my head. The thing is you are supposed to create your handle BEFORE you start posting anything. FAIL. As long as YOU like your handle is all that matters. BTW good hackers don't get caught. Sloppy hackers like Mitnick shoot themselves in the foot by having big egos and leaving "their mark" The best hackers in the world you will never hear their name in the mainstream because nobody ever knows what they are doing. The best ones are old enough to be my father. They have been around since ground zero. You don't think those old guys stopped did you?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Some of them are dead or in prison...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I completely agree, smart hackers try to stay as discreet as possible.