• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Empire Earth II
Has anyone ever tried this game? :ermm If so, did you ever think it was probably the most complex game ever. 0.o I mean I go from playing Empire Earth 1(My favorite for now), and I'm simply blown away..I mean theres just a million more things to do then on the original..

It hurts my brain. :cry

Even though I do like the addition of missile silos.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I have it, and tbh it's a really bad game. The controls are dodgy and they tried fitting everything into it to compete with AoE. They lost, because it doesn't have the same feel.

Granted, it is remarkably fun to pit cannon fodder against each other (DOUGHBOYS!!!)
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I've never played AoE..Is it good? o.o

So far I can only win on the easiest difficulty. xD I'm gonna try and go for easy today, but I'll probably get merked..

I also hate the addition of the boundaries/territories..I think they should have kept it to a big open map.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
AoE is possibly the greatest RTS game ever, competing against the likes of C&C
Only C&C game I've played is RA 2, and I hated it..it seemed..fast paced or something..I dunno. 0.o

And on AoE 3, is there like a Skirmish mode, where I can just build up an army and release hell? Or do I have to follow a campaign?
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Always a Skirmish mode. And Sandbox. And level creator. And other awesome features.

Play C&C Tiberrium Sun (Firestorm) or Tiberium Wars, or Generals Zero Hour. They all got chart toppers
AoE sounds like the game for me. Big Grin
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
AoE is purely amazing. The cheats rock too. Google it and youtube it, because there's pure sickness in it
AoE 3..TOTALLY OWNED EMPIRE EARTH 2! I LOVES IT!
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Oh you played it then? Big Grin