• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of free webhosting providers.
(21-07-2010, 12:50 AM)hostingclick Wrote: www.hostingclick.co.uk - or add me to msn [email protected] am not free but i am a very good web hosting with 99.8% uptime

Umm, I'm already paying for a professional and legit webhost... I don't like doing deals with people/companies i've never heard of before.

I assume you are paying for a reseller server, so no thanks.
Hai thar. :3
(21-07-2010, 02:17 AM)Loka123 !p9TllnK6yg Wrote:
(21-07-2010, 12:50 AM)hostingclick Wrote: www.hostingclick.co.uk - or add me to msn [email protected] am not free but i am a very good web hosting with 99.8% uptime

Umm, I'm already paying for a professional and legit webhost... I don't like doing deals with people/companies i've never heard of before.

Whats wrong with this bloke^ i was only offering my services if anyone needs any. and no i am not a reseller thank you. and if everyone said they dont deal with companies they have never heard of before no business would ever work right?

Anyway anyone else need any please addme to msn i will be happy to help.

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
(22-07-2010, 12:14 AM)hostingclick Wrote:
(21-07-2010, 02:17 AM)Loka123 !p9TllnK6yg Wrote:

Whats wrong with this bloke^ i was only offering my services if anyone needs any. and no i am not a reseller thank you. and if everyone said they dont deal with companies they have never heard of before no business would ever work right?

Anyway anyone else need any please addme to msn i will be happy to help.

Ok, well anyways stop advertisting in mah thread unless ya have free hostin. :3
Hai thar. :3
I know a mega good webhost =]

UnlimitedMB.com

Disk Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 500GB /month
If I Can't Fix It, It's F***ed!
ZeroCatch
One of the best free Web hosters that we've seen yet, ZeroCatch offers you 100 megs of space. This banner-ad supported hoster has speedy, reliable servers. Features here include FTP support, site promotion and more. If you're looking for an added draw for your site, check out their "partnership" program, which lets you become a free Web space provider yourself.

TopCities.com
A solid free Web space provider, TopCities.com offers you 150 megabytes of space, unlimited bandwidth, and free subdomains. Here, you upload your files using FTP, or via their online EasyUpload utility. TopCities.com also offers a number of free enhancements for your site, such as a guestbook and a message board.

BlackAppleHost.com
A free Web hosting service that offers a hefty 5 gigs of space and instant account activation. You can upload your content here either via your browser or FTP. BlackAppleHost.com offers lots of features, including detailed traffic stats, as well as support for MySQL and PHP.

MyFreeSiteHost.com
At this versatile free Web hosting service, you get 150 megs of disk space and four gigs of monthly traffic. Features here include MySQL, PHP, FrontPage support, CGI access, and more.
Nice list!
When I'm done being a lazy person I might actually make one for myself.
What to have. What to have.
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"