• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello there, my name is loka123, I'm a 16 year old guy who likes to code and remove viruses.

I'm getting pretty good at it to. Smile

Looking forward to be on this site and possibly watch it grow, if you run out of space/bandwitdh for the site I have a powerful unlimited hosting I can share, if so feel free to contact me.
Hai thar. :3
Hello Loka,

Welcome to mcompute.

At the moment we're on a pretty strong VPS but in the future if it's needed i shall let you know.
Hey there Loka, here at MCompute you have to be slightly mad to stay on the boards... No worries if you're not but be warned, you might not be completely sane after a few days of reading Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(19-07-2010, 11:07 AM)bigsharn Wrote: Hey there Loka, here at MCompute you have to be slightly mad to stay on the boards... No worries if you're not but be warned, you might not be completely sane after a few days of reading Smile

Haha, I've been at more psycho forums, so no worries.
Sharn, we aren't actually that bad. Look at CF, that has WAY more psycho-ness(?)
Oh, and welcome aboard
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
We aren't psycho. Or remotely crazy. Just geeks. Smile
(19-07-2010, 01:51 PM)Loka123 !p9TllnK6yg Wrote: Haha, I've been at more psycho forums, so no worries.

Lol! The runescape-forums :hehe :rofl
^^ITS FULL OF NOOBS!

BTW Welcome to another one of those special-not-so-psychotic-yet-still-very-weird-forums! We will consume your soul.
Not really.
Or will we? :ermm :confused :what
(19-07-2010, 08:43 PM)de Baphomet Wrote: We aren't psycho. Or remotely crazy. Just geeks. Smile

Thats what you think!
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Welcome to the forums Loka..

Watch out for Sharn, since he's one of our more insane members. o.o

I'd have to say I'm the most sane..for now anyway. Tongue Though I'm probably likely to make fun of you at any chance I get, so be warned. Smile
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(19-07-2010, 08:43 PM)Blue_Social Wrote:
(19-07-2010, 01:51 PM)Loka123 !p9TllnK6yg Wrote: Haha, I've been at more psycho forums, so no worries.

Lol! The runescape-forums :hehe :rofl
^^ITS FULL OF NOOBS!

BTW Welcome to another one of those special-not-so-psychotic-yet-still-very-weird-forums! We will consume your soul.
Not really.
Or will we? :ermm :confused :what
(19-07-2010, 08:43 PM)de Baphomet Wrote: We aren't psycho. Or remotely crazy. Just geeks. Smile

Thats what you think!

> runescape forums
> Runescape

What the fuck am I reading... No I've just been at some gore/paranormal forums.
(19-07-2010, 10:03 PM)Christopha Wrote: Watch out for Sharn, since he's one of our more our most insane member. o.o

Fixed that for you
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...