• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
720p - 1080i - 1080p
http://www.vizio.com/flat-panel-hdtvs/vm190xvt.html

Well, here is my TV, and I was playing my Xbox and was wondering..

Which I should pick..

It says on the website that its compatible up to 1080i, but I read that thats not really a good setting for gaming..And when I set it to 1080p, it just..allows me to use it..(I figured it'd turn black/blue)..But should I just use 720p since I'm using some a small screen? And will there be a huge difference between me using HDMI or Component? I'm sorta a nub at these types of things..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
You can't tell a difference between 1080p and 720p on anything under 24", so just go with that
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
And about the HDMI/Component thing..

I'm pretty sure HDMI will be better, but is it that noticeable?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
The HDMI part is noticeable, but the 720p and 1080p aren't like Sharn says.
But with my TV being an older model, 1080p reduces the screen size to add more stuff in
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
1080p and 720p have no real difference on a 24" screen unless you're on a computer monitor and the only thing a higher resolution does is to make the contents of the screen smaller. As Chris is only using his for Xbox there is no noticable difference between the two on a screen that small (using small in the loosest of terms)
As you do...
So basically what I said. :/
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(18-07-2010, 10:35 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: The HDMI part is noticeable, but the 720p and 1080p aren't like Sharn says.
But with my TV being an older model, 1080p reduces the screen size to add more stuff in

Tell me exactly what part of that was a half-decent explaination/answer to the question
As you do...