• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharn's going to Sonisphere
Ok, well as I'm sure you're aware Sharn's going to Sonisphere (I have a payday on the Friday I'm there for booze XD) and as such I'm selling my old computer and tech gear... The way that I see it, it's a new start for me, trying to move on from the crap at college and start a new life, beginning at 20 and Sonisphere is the last chance I have to celebrate all the good times I had...

As I mentioned, from August 8th I'm no longer a teenager but an adult, so getting rid of everything I don't *need*, buckling down and searching for a good job in a good field and saving up money for when myself and Mark move over to America in 2015 (talk to him if you want to know more about it... We might let you come with for a price) is among the top priorities, and though it seems weird, Sonisphere is the last time I'm going to really be a teenager. It's almost depressing, the thought that I'll be halfway to 40, but there you go. (It's even worse knowing that I've spent 80% of my life in education)

Either way, I'm interested to know, has anyone else ever done their own sort of right of passage when they hit a milestone birthday?

And on a sidenote: Is anyone else going to Sonisphere?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Quote:Anything I don't use towards Sonisphere, Mark gets for hosting and advertising fundage

WINNER!
As a part of my new life, I'm going to have a bike ride or two to Selby every week, Mark will confirm a completely different IP to my normal one (and if he can Geo it, tell you it's in the Selby area) :p
As you do...
According to my data, your current IP is near Bradford.
...Ok, so the Geo never quite worked

But yeah :p
As you do...
It's showing as york now.
So it should... I'm back home XD
As you do...
(17-07-2010, 05:42 PM)bigsharn Wrote: It's even worse knowing that I've spent 80% of my life in education
Your whole life is an education. Whether you are in school or not you must educate yourself on a constant basis. The biggest difference is when you are out of school you can concentrate 100% on what you want and not what you are told to.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
You know what I mean :p
As you do...
(20-07-2010, 12:45 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(17-07-2010, 05:42 PM)bigsharn Wrote: It's even worse knowing that I've spent 80% of my life in education
Your whole life is an education. Whether you are in school or not you must educate yourself on a constant basis. The biggest difference is when you are out of school you can concentrate 100% on what you want and not what you are told to.
0.o I'm pretty sure some parts of life are very uneducational..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD