• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey what's up
Hello,

Well I'm Mark, the Founder of mcompute.

I have several qualifications in IT as well as past experience, yadda, yadda. So as you've gathered I'm a bit of a techy.

You'll probably find me lurking in the Networking, Hacking and Modding sections the most but my time will be spread evenly throughout the site.

I've already got some tuts up, so enjoy.

Any probs, PM me.

:blackhat
Any probs PM me i will laugh in your face cause i cant help! hehe Smile i can
If you need any tuts making let me know i work with computer problems every day!

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
Well it would be useful actually, it saves me writing a real article and I can just link to your tutorials :p

YAY! Day off for Sharn!
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Will see what i can write up. It will mainly be Windows problems and how to fix them.

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
Quote:If you need any tuts making let me know i work with computer problems every day!

That'd be great, if you've got time. Thanks. :thumbs
Hi, I'm me, and I lurk on your postz

*nomnomnom posts*
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(01-07-2010, 12:49 AM)hostingclick Wrote: Will see what i can write up. It will mainly be Windows problems and how to fix them.
there aren't that many errors on Windows OS...
:rofl I don't think i could ever keep a straight face saying that.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
I failed that test too, Jack
They see me trollin', they hatin'.