• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey
(14-07-2010, 11:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: You have been a WhiteHat for a week? lol WTF? I don't think I have ever heard that one. :what

You have now! :rofl
I was told I would crack in a week and be a cracker again but I stuck with it! :pirate
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
(14-07-2010, 02:27 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: you'll find out that we are all special in our own way, some more than others [you know who you are Tongue]

I'm one of those special people. :grin Special as in special needs :unhappy
Ahh Well, I still get to be 'special'

Grey hats essentially are White hats in my opinion. Just pushing the limits a little. Adrian Lamo, before he became a reporter and started turning people into the law.

Welcome Here Man Smile
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
I'm special Big Grin
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(14-07-2010, 09:19 PM)Drumm Wrote: Adrian Lamo, before he became a reporter and started turning people into the law.

Sweet, you know about Lamo.
Yep, He was amazing. I kinda hate the guy at the moment, he turned in the guy who owns WikiLeaks who was doing a good thing. The Government isn't above the law, it enforces it, but is in no way above the law. Nobody is above the law, and random acts of killing is not right.
(14-07-2010, 10:37 PM)Drumm Wrote: Yep, He was amazing. I kinda hate the guy at the moment, he turned in the guy who owns WikiLeaks who was doing a good thing. The Government isn't above the law, it enforces it, but is in no way above the law. Nobody is above the law, and random acts of killing is not right.

Unless of course the idea's put forward by the government
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
What did he turn him in for? He killed someone? 0.o
:facepalm

You're on the interwebz and you didn't google it?

Here
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I've google Adrian Lama. What i was after is why he turned that guy in..
Maybe we should move these last few posts about "Adrian Lamo" to the Lounge or something? Weird place for it is all I'm saying. :tongue
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"