• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change your NAT, to open.
Yes sir. Everything..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
He needs to make sure UPnP is enabled also, he got off before checking it I am afraid...So DO IT BOY. U--P-n-P!
Also he is running stock firmware on his router, we need to get DD-WRT on that thing, it is much more reliable, and it actually works the way it is supposed to!
BTW my first name is the same as yours jack ass so if you forget that from here out you are officially a moron Tongue
Whats up with you calling me a jackass? :o Don't make me kick YOUR ass.

And UPnP is enabled.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
I'm still running a dog ass stock Belkin router, that reminds me tomato or DD-WRT?

What's the problems you're getting?
DD-WRT would be my choice on the router, tomato does not have quite the same functionality(especially if you use your wireless), although either one beats stock firmware. I am running a Cisco 3750 behind my firewall at home and so the only time I have to trouble myself with noob web interfaces is when I am working on someone else's shite >.<

@Mark If he says his UPnP is enabled then all the bases have been covered. Static IP(check) DMZ enabled(check) Me thinks there is poor functionality on smart ass's router. He even showed me screen shots of everything so I know it was done properly.

@Christopha LMFAO next time I am up in TN we will throw hands bitch. Although I do not usually fight kids, I might make an exception for you bubba. :pirate

BTW can you ping your internet IP address? There are so many things that need to be checked. I think just for the sake of simplicity we need to get DD-WRT on your router. [Google it the install is pretty easy] That way if we enable a setting it WILL ACTUALLY F'ING WORK, imagine that!
(09-07-2010, 05:52 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: @Christopha LMFAO next time I am up in TN we will throw hands bitch. Although I do not usually fight kids, I might make an exception for you bubba. :pirate

I don't wanna hurt you, old man. Smile
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
If you was willing, you could probably have a go at it using Team Viewer. (Windows and Linux versions available).
Is there a possibility that I could brick my router by doing that firmware update?
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
As long as you do not lose power you will be fine. I have done it about 20 times and never even once had an issue. In theory it is possible I suppose, but as long as the .bin file is not corrupt you will be fine. If you are paranoid download a MD5 hash checker to be sure your file is in good shape. The MD5 checksum for the .bin files is listed on DD-WRT's website. You are a bright young lad, I am sure you can figure out how to do it, and your friend Google is always there for you don't forget.
It's a possibility, but it's very unlikely. First off, is your router compatible?