• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to change your NAT, to open.
(09-07-2010, 07:06 PM)Mark Wrote: It's a possibility, but it's very unlikely. First off, is your router compatible?

I don't know. o.o Chris #2 thinks so.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
What's your router make and model?
Linksys WRT54G
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Yes it is compatible, you are on a hamster wheel here going nowhere. I wouldn't tell you to switch to DD-WRT if you had an incompatible router. You have ALL the info you need to get the firmware switched over contained in the different posts of this thread. The website has a spoon fed step by step set of directions. There is nothing more anyone needs to tell you. Shit or get off of the pot. When you get it done then we can tell you how to configure the DD-WRT, or maybe you can be a big boy and figure it out for yourself. I have faith in you, Get er done! Experience is the best teacher.

BTW I am NOT Chris#2, I am older than you for one, and I have forgotten more than you know. Call me Pack3t SynAck3r, old fart or asshole I don't really care.

I have had a shitty day and my patience is thin. Don't take anything personally, I am just tired of repeating myself when all I am trying to do is HELP YOU.
You'll be Chris #2 to me, since I was on this forum before you. Big Grin

And, he asked a question so I answered it, so get off your high horse.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD