• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What mobile phone(s) do you have?
I use £10/month on my Genie cards at most, so a contract is out of the question :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
The DROID is one hell of a phone, want. :unhappy
I use HTC Wildfire. And I bought HTC Wildfire Sceen Protector, second thing I bought was HTC Wildfire Case. Always protected :-)
Just about to get a Wildfire, any good? Smile
As you do...
Got me an LG Neon last week, pretty OK phone I guess..Atleast I have a qwerty now.

[Image: lg-neon.jpg]
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
HTC Vildfire is a very good phone, each of its aspects is very good. Beautiful phone and very nice in the hand. And if you want to further optimize for yourself, you have a large selection of HTC Wildfire accessories that can fix all its shortcomings.

Please refrain from advertising. - Staff
latch is using a Red Samsung Rant:
http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1651

Although it is not a smartphone, it is was quite a step up from the Nokia 6030(which I hated) I was using before.

I am not much of textor, so the full keyboard is not much of feature to me. Probably the only features that keep me from prematurely upgrading to an HTC are the email client and the mp3 player. If I can hold off till June, I get a much larger credit toward an upgrade. Were I do do it now, my credit would be 50% lower. I like transfering files to my PC via Bluetooth also. :happy
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Should be receiving my DesireHD later this week, after being fucked around by T-Mobile for so long. Apparently it's down too HTC not sending them stock.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
I have that same trouble at the moment trying to get hold of the Wildfire, my mum's off to the T-mobile shop, cancelling my contract and getting a new one from the shop :p
As you do...
No chance of an upgrade? Would make your contract cheaper, they are less likely to have them in store if they didn't have them online or when you rang.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei U8220) USB / T-Mobile 3G Phone Drivers Mark 1 20,206 05-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Mark
  [Windows Mobile] Spotify now available! Mark 3 8,703 06-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Drumm