• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What mobile phone(s) do you have?
I have LG KG800 Chocolate. However, I am planning to buy iPhone 3G by the end of this month. I opted 3g because of the problems with 4g reception.
Call me at 800 numbers.
:O An iPhone.. EWWWWWWWWWW!
Android FTW Tongue That sounded really noob-ish. Ahh Well. I meant it.

T-Mobile G1, broke my Dext, as you all know. Then I'm probably going to upgrade to an X10 or HTC Desire in September.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(12-08-2010, 06:20 AM)manikertamang Wrote: I have recently changed my cell phone from Nokia 5800XpressMusic to Iphone 4. Iphone is a complete Mobile Solutions for Network Virtualization. Nowadays you can see Iphone in everyone hand. You can say that Iphone has taken the market of all the cell phone.

WTF is this guy smoking? LMAO "a complete mobile solutions for Network Virtualization?" These non English speaking guys that write bots are morons.

I have Motorola DROID running rooted android v2.1
IPhone is overpriced capitalistic fertilizer. IPhone's voicemail security vulnerability(which they STILL haven't fixed) is reason enough not to buy one.
My android can listen to your IPhones voicemail, 'nuff said.

[Image: 290vjgl.jpg]
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
lol, pwn't
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(12-08-2010, 06:43 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: I have Motorola DROID running rooted android v2.1
IPhone is overpriced capitalistic fertilizer. IPhone's voicemail security vulnerability(which they STILL haven't fixed) is reason enough not to buy one.
My android can listen to your IPhones voicemail, 'nuff said.

[Image: 290vjgl.jpg]

That is a NICE phone
Any idea if any UK retailers stock them?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Quote:That is a NICE phone
Any idea if any UK retailers stock them?

I think so, but I believe it is called the Motorola Milestone over in the UK. DROID is a name that Verizon is paying Lucas Films for, so I guess since you don't have Verizon in the UK, you get the same phone with a different handle. Google it I am sure you will find some info.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Sorry Sharn Big Grin
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Sharn: Wait for Project Emerald. T-Mobile should stock it over here as well. T-mobile as a company are selling it so all should be good Smile
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
But then I have to wait for it to be unlockable to any network, as I hate T-Mobile as a network.

Buy a handset only and whack a Genie sim in there
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
T-Mobile have great deals on their contracts, If you keep within your limits. PayG is terrible. But I don't have to use it Tongue
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T-Mobile Pulse (Huawei U8220) USB / T-Mobile 3G Phone Drivers Mark 1 20,206 05-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Mark
  [Windows Mobile] Spotify now available! Mark 3 8,703 06-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Drumm