• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want?
Seems like a few people want to learn C, i personally don't know any C although i solved a one line problem in sharns :p

I might be able to rustle up some basic Python stuff.
Mine was down to being mis-taught the syntax though :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
You know what we need now? A "Back to top" button.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
We could also do with a "go to new post" button
As you do...
(15-07-2010, 06:31 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: You know what we need now? A "Back to top" button.

Look in the footer, it's there "Return to Top", also if you enter "#top" after the url it'll return you to the "top" div.

(15-07-2010, 08:10 PM)bigsharn Wrote: We could also do with a "go to new post" button

Go to new post? I receive this via email. Alternatively, we have "View new posts" and "Views Today's Posts" at the top, to the left.
I'm honestly really interested in learning a bit more about languages that can be utilized, usually in the form of web languages like javascript and CSS3 and HTML5, though C++ seems like a really nice thing atm.

I'm mostly into this stuff because I am graphically inclined and I like to think I could go professional if I really wanted to but it won't help if I don't have anything else to give so I do want to be a white hat, but atm I have no easily accessable desire or motive to be one without the information being right in front of me.
I've got a small HTML write up here. Nothing major but may be of some help.
Remind me to get my C++ compiler ready
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(08-07-2010, 10:05 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Alright, I will do a little TUT this weekend on beginning C (ah my beloved C)

When will the c tutorial be done? I'm poking around in c, but I would like to see what you would deem important to a noob.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I took 2 hours (and a fair bit of help from Mark) to write a hello world program, and I have a diploma in software development. C is a hard language, though it's damn useful to know, especially for hacking and electronics projects
As you do...