• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you want?
(14-02-2011, 07:28 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Not to mention it can't walk the dinosaur

Most important, that.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Notepad++ isn't bad but I have become akin to gedit. As far as what you should use Pres, it is up to you. WYSIWYG and text based are both somewhat of a necessity. The former being a time saver, and the latter being an instrument of precision, and for fixing what the WYSIWYG can't quite get right. When you are beginning, if you choose to use a visual aid, make you take note of what code it is writing in for you.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(14-02-2011, 11:31 PM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Notepad++ isn't bad but I have become akin to gedit. As far as what you should use Pres, it is up to you. WYSIWYG and text based are both somewhat of a necessity. The former being a time saver, and the latter being an instrument of precision, and for fixing what the WYSIWYG can't quite get right. When you are beginning, if you choose to use a visual aid, make you take note of what code it is writing in for you.

Yes but does gedit have a hex editor plug-in?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.