• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Us Your Setup!
latch, I am in awe.

You sir, are either a God or a conman. Or a con-god.

But aren't they both the same anyway? Tongue
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(11-11-2010, 12:04 AM)Special Chris Wrote: Out of that list of things you do, I can do two of those things. Removing viruses, and flooring. I can also put down trim, and such. What would that be classified as?

Your computers made you awesome, and that above post made you awesomer.

It makes you a finish carpenter and a floor tech. I've done all types of floors, but I always push my clients toward tile- tis my handyman specialty:

Midway during a curved install:
[spoiler][Image: curve.jpg][/spoiler]

A blurry shower I built:
[spoiler][Image: shower.jpg][/spoiler]

An entry way for that jewelry shore:
[spoiler][Image: entry.jpg][/spoiler]

I did the hardwood and tile installs here in my living room:
[spoiler][Image: hearth.jpg][/spoiler]

(11-11-2010, 12:28 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: latch, I am in awe.

You sir, are either a God or a conman. Or a con-god.

But aren't they both the same anyway? Tongue

Neither. I am a self made renaissance man.

And the best part is...

I'm humble about it!

Just goes to show you- you can't judge a fat man by its cover.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
@latch
Now this is just me, but I don't see the point of a tile to carpet layout like the jewelry store or the curved install. It just seems odd to me, but each there own I suppose.

But the picture of your living room, looks pretty damn good if I must say so myself.

@Jamie
I could go on a whole rant of how a God is not a conman, but I don't feel like arguing.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(11-11-2010, 12:57 AM)Special Chris Wrote: @latch
Now this is just me, but I don't see the point of a tile to carpet layout like the jewelry store or the curved install. It just seems odd to me, but each there own I suppose.

But the picture of your living room, looks pretty damn good if I must say so myself.

The point of the install is for the tile to take the brunt of entry traffic as tile is more durable that carpet and I always do my transitions that way because brass thresholds look ghetto fabulous.

(11-11-2010, 12:57 AM)Special Chris Wrote: @Jamie
I could go on a whole rant of how a God is not a conman, but I don't feel like arguing.

I agree. He is not.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Ghetto fabulous, eh?

Nothing wrong with being ghetto. XD
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Y'all aren't religious are you, before I go slamming religion?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Religion is a farce, all religion does is start wars, get people persecuted and make people feel better about themselves because they feel so insecure that they have to have a higher form of life which has more intelligence than we do

...Even though Dolphins and Mice are also far more highly advanced than we are
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
@Jamie
I'm religious. If you start "slamming" any religion I'll probably have to unkindly tell you to fuck off.

@Sharn
How does me believing in a higher being make me insecure? I would go on about rant of how God is real (and he is) and how he made us all, but then I'm sure they'll be a big argument about evolution, which is just plain fucking retarded.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
(12-11-2010, 01:21 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: Y'all aren't religious are you, before I go slamming religion?

You can slam religion and I won't get all butthurt about it. I know what I believe and why I do. You can believe what you want and I can believe you are incorrect. I may or may not comment about it.
I. AM. LATCH.
Meh, I've got my opinions, I dont see why people need to believe we were made by a higher power, and why we can't be an accident (we being humans ofc)... if God does exist then life Is like a game of The Sims and he's the 13 year old schoolgirl that's having a fucking good laugh at us amy $0.02
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...