• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Us Your Setup!
The scissors should of been in the last picture, they've been goodens to me.

Also the chair is still there, you can see the arm.
This is my main box(triboot xp,win7,ubuntu):
[spoiler][Image: office.jpg][/spoiler]

This is my security computer(xp):
[spoiler][Image: camcomp.jpg][/spoiler]

This is my game emulation computer(xp):
[spoiler][Image: emcomp.jpg][/spoiler]

This is my dvd backup computer(dual boot xp, puppy linux):
[spoiler][Image: lap.jpg][/spoiler]

Here is the bedroom computer I mostly code on(dual boot xp,win7):
[spoiler][Image: bedroom.jpg][/spoiler]

Here is one I use as a glorified mp3 player while drumming(win98):

[spoiler][Image: drum.jpg][/spoiler]

And here is one I wheel around whereever I need to surf the net(win98):
[spoiler][Image: extra.jpg][/spoiler]

These are not all of my computers- just the ones I use alot. I also have 2 netbooks I keep in my vehicle for troubleshooting, configuring, repairing networks- both of those dual boot in BT4 and xp.

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Was that Win98 laptop a Thinkpad <3 ?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
You're game emulation computer just made you a little less of a freak. Wink

And heres a better picture of my computer/gaming setup thing.
I am thinking of getting another 19" tv or monitor(probably monitor cause its cheaper) and use one for my computer and the other for my Xbox.
[spoiler][Image: 29msrcp.png][/spoiler]

@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(10-11-2010, 09:32 PM)Drumm Wrote: Was that Win98 laptop a Thinkpad <3 ?

The extra one on the wheeled cart is, but the drumset one is a DEC. Both are ridicu-old and wireless but they work for what I am using them for.

(10-11-2010, 10:10 PM)Special Chris Wrote: You're game emulation computer just made you a little less of a freak.

That emulator right now only runs SNES and Playstation, but it's on a 55 inch TV. Yeah boy! So forgiveness is in order. Soon latch will swap that computer out for a special media box he's building that will play movies as well as better emulation. Going from 1.3ghz with gforce 5200 to 3.0ghz with gforce 6600. Tasty!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Dude, SNES and PSX is like the only consoles a gamer ever needs. Well, and a N64, but you can live without that.

Edit: How much did ALL those computers cost you?
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
(10-11-2010, 10:40 PM)Special Chris Wrote: Dude, SNES and PSX is like the only consoles a gamer ever needs. Well, and a N64, but you can live without that.

Edit: How much did ALL those computers cost you?

I disagree as Genesis had a game Conta: hard corps which was very cool and also the ever so beautiful granddaddy of RTS, Herzog Zwei! And I do have to have N64 lest my emotions become incorrect.

Most of those computer were given to me by customers or I found them.

My clients give me more than they should.
I. AM. LATCH.
Ah, what do you do?

I've never played the genesis..(waits for people to be like ZOMG WTF)..so I've never really cared for it.

And theres only a few N64 games I actually ever emulate so I don't really care for it that much.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Weee! A chance to brag!

Best job in the world!

I repair computers and just about everything else.

Self employed A+ certified computer repair technician...
I remove viruses by hand, repair hardware, manage networks, give training and consultation.

AND

handyman repairs of nearly everything- drywall, electrical, plumbing, doors, windows and floors oh and appliances both residential and commercial.

I get paid to do lots of stuff- some of it weird. One guy pays my to do all of his writing. I've rebuilt a pinball machine and built an entire jewelry store single handed. One year, I made $500 picking up dog poop.

I am a professional problem solver.
I. AM. LATCH.
Out of that list of things you do, I can do two of those things. Removing viruses, and flooring. I can also put down trim, and such. What would that be classified as?

Your computers made you awesome, and that above post made you awesomer.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD