• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Story]Incomplete
...Or maybe I just have a shit council...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Quote:As much as I like having a PC, and TV, they're not necessities. o.o So, you're not really that deprived..
Ha, my life has been the PC ever since I was 8. The internet actually saved me from committing suicide but that's another story. And since I don't have anything to do in this house or anywhere near to exercise it's a necessity enough.
(17-07-2010, 09:02 PM)de Baphomet Wrote:
Quote:As much as I like having a PC, and TV, they're not necessities. o.o So, you're not really that deprived..
Ha, my life has been the PC ever since I was 8. The internet actually saved me from committing suicide but that's another story. And since I don't have anything to do in this house or anywhere near to exercise it's a necessity enough.

Welcome to my life!
Other than the suicide that is.
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
(17-07-2010, 09:02 PM)de Baphomet Wrote:

You can exercise anywhere. 0.o Run alongside a road like I do. Cardio exercises FTW! xD
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Lmao, jogging when I'm not playing basketball is too much work. Though I guess I'll try it. Once or so.
I'll make you try it. o.o Cardio exercises suck though..-.-..just making sure you know I was joking..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Haha yeah, I grasped that concept. Atm my arm muscles are too weak from my first workout at the gym on thursday
(06-07-2010, 04:10 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Something evil always surrounds the acquisition of an Apple product it seems. It has been a long time since I bought a bag of weed, but back in my day 25 bucks wouldn't get you shit

http://www.macworld.com/article/136372/2...tion8.html
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.