• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Story]Incomplete
Nope, not 15 yet. :p Can't wait for my B-day though..New TV woooooooooooooooo. Smile
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Ha, my parents won't let me get a TV in my room ever since we moved since I'm not sharing a room with my brother anymore (well, I am but that's only until my family leaves)
(10-07-2010, 12:58 AM)de Baphomet Wrote: Ha, my parents won't let me get a TV in my room ever since we moved since I'm not sharing a room with my brother anymore (well, I am but that's only until my family leaves)

0.o WHAT!?!! TV keeps you IN THE KNOW. Not a very good argument, but it's worth a try. :p
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Who needs TV when you have a PC? Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I don't have a PC. I use my brother's laptop and as soon as my uncle leaves and he has his own room I'm left PCless and TVless.

I'm so deprived. Sad
As much as I like having a PC, and TV, they're not necessities. o.o So, you're not really that deprived..
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Having a PC is a necessity though, if you want to do homework without having to take a trip to the library in the pissing down rain at least...
As you do...
Schools provide books for a reason.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Not in the UK they don't, you have to trek to the library to get hold of books
As you do...
Actually Sharn, they do. Just they're crap and nobody uses them because we have INTERWEBZ!!!
They see me trollin', they hatin'.