• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Story]Incomplete
It's true, a lot of people hate you if you're fat round here.
The conversations you can have around a paragraph in a story lol. But to be fair, if you're like obese here, you'll have a few friends, not many, if you're bulky you'll have them if you're outgoing enough.
Then turn fat into muscle with basic exercises. :p
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Basic exercises don't work out for the last 10 pounds I've seemed to have ever since 6th grade Tongue (I'm gonna be a freshman this year)
Then buy a weight bench, and work out? o.o You can get them for like..100 USD, for a basic one. You'll probably wanna spend extra to get a bigger bar though, and some more weights..if needed.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
I'm planning on doing football as soon as I get registered for this highschool. I just moved. So I'm planning to get it then. Plus I really can't buy one since my parents are strict and don't let me get anything and when I ask for something it takes an average of 4 months to even start looking for it.
Ah. You could always get a job, if your old enough. I know here, you can work at 14 now, For like 10-15 hours a week, which is like $100/week. :o
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
I wish i could of got a job at 14, instead i started my online empire. :p
I'm waiting till I turn 15 in August. Smile When I turned 14..I started raping people on CoD. :p
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
You're not 15 yet? Well, er, I would go to work at my dad's ($7 dollars an hour he says, but knowing him I can't yet) but I'm still 13 until October so I'm not legally allowed to work yet. I've been telling my parents that I'd start working as soon as my birthday came around but I have no idea if the stores near me have any positions left.