42.86%
Laptop
57.14%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC or Laptop
What do you guys think is best to have?

I mean i work for a small I.T Shop and we repair 85% laptops and 15% pc's now so do you think PC's will be a thing of the past in a few years?

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
See, you can't ask a question like that :p

I much prefer desktops as they're easier to upgrade, cheaper, easier to repair and they're a lot cooler... But I use a laptop because when I go to job interviews it looks better if I present my portfolio on a laptop.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Laptops are better for transporting things on a screen - like a much better flash drive (XD) but I prefer dfesktops because generally they are better at everything
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I would use a laptop a lot more in the summer, where I'd prefer to be outside. Or so I can sit downstairs and watch a movie. But I'd probably be connecting to my desktop for files, and its general "PWNAGE" over my laptop.
the reason why i am asking is because am thinking about getting rid of all my desktops and using laptops only from now on.

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
Have laptops but have a desktop as the file server?
As you do...
Laptops have a purpose, but try to overclock a laptop sometime, or run a laptop with 4 monitors.
Quote:I much prefer desktops as they're easier to upgrade, cheaper, easier to repair and they're a lot cooler

Although laptops are good for WiFi fun. :erm
Hence you carry an OQO or similar
As you do...
Laptop..Even though I have a shitty desktop. xD
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD