• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back From The Grave - Literally!
Hey guys just sayin hi again, just come out of hospital [sharn try hospital food it beats the mcGangbang hands down]. Not very talkative. yet. and incredibly grumpy, however my schematics for my EMP went up with my motherboard, and am rewriting a more effecient one [nearly done] the motherboard is hooked up, just requires new BIOSes.oh and this is my first hour out of hospital :/
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
0.o All I have to say about this is, hospital food gets old after a month, trust me.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Hospital food in Yorkshire's fine

I say that... I get my mum to go get me a full english in a sandwich from the breakfast bar down the road Big Grin

What's up by the way? Anything you can post and not feel embarrassed about?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Just lymph cancer scare and the knowledge tht my brain is burning up :/
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
Glad to have you back. :thumbs
(04-07-2010, 01:27 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: Just lymph cancer scare and the knowledge tht my brain is burning up :/

Well that's what you get for overclocking it and not cooling properly!

In seriousness man, good to know you're out of the woods (I guess you are, or you'd still be in)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I'm not out the woods yet, its just the hospital can't do any more so I'm not hanging about (if ya hadn't guessed I'm stubborn)
Not hard to guess, after playing DnD with you
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
awwwwh i miss those days ¬¬