}

else

{
        print 
"$number <br>";
    }

}

?>
hey i exercise c c++ java scripts sql and assembly language and have command on my mind to play games with programmings give me task then i can do
I am aware the code is ugly and I don't care- I know it works.

Python 2.6.5
Code:
for n in range(1,100):
    if n/3==int(n/3) and n/5!=int(n/5):print('fizz',)
    if n/5==int(n/5)and n/3!=int(n/3):print('buzz',)
    if n/5==int(n/5)and n/3==int(n/3):print('fizzbuzz',)
    if n/3!=int(n/3) and n/5!=int(n/5):print(n)
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
You could use my alternative solution:

Code:
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(13-12-2010, 07:12 PM)bigsharn Wrote: You could use my alternative solution:

Code:
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!

Hopefully, meatloaf is open to correction. If so, the correct spelling is laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch! And now you know- and knowing is half the battle! Mark's focus is on security not coding.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
*ears perk up* I need to sit down and learn a language or two properly - python for my Linux and web server goodness and i'm debating Java for Android development. As always, i'm more than willing to help with any questions but if it involves advanced programming then i myself shall join the shouting.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!
Now, I want to be able to call myself an advanced programmer, but I've seen and read about advanced topics that mean nothing to me. My logic is very strong and I can get a computer to do nearly anything I can imagine, but there are real programmers out there that have exacted the discipline to become truly good. I am a surface learner who samples skills of all types.

Self abatement and arrogance in one post! I rock! And suck! Gaze upon my incompetent prowess!
I. AM. LATCH.
(14-12-2010, 04:11 AM)latch Wrote: Now, I want to be able to call myself an advanced programmer, but I've seen and read about advanced topics that mean nothing to me. My logic is very strong and I can get a computer to do nearly anything I can imagine, but there are real programmers out there that have exacted the discipline to become truly good. I am a surface learner who samples skills of all types.

Self abatement and arrogance in one post! I rock! And suck! Gaze upon my incompetent prowess!

An interesting way to state your faith in your own abilities. It makes me think of a quote I heard from my computer science teacher my freshman year of college. "Studying computer science for 12 years will no more make you an excellent programmer than studying 12 years in art school will turn you into the next Picasso." Programming is an art and a science. It requires, knowledge, logic and creativity. There are thousands of programmers that satisfy the first two requirements, but only a fraction of that satisfy the last one. I dropped out of college when I got a job offer from the government for a large sum of money when I was 20. I caught attention when I was younger for a few "creative" programs I had written and they decided to put me to work because of it. Leaving MIT was not easy, but I figured fuck it, in my line of work a degree will only get you a job with a shitty corporation stuck in a cubicle. I love the work, but never really wanted to work FOR someone. I did my two years for the government and moved on to do my own thing.

75% of the code I write is directly related to malware/security research and dissection and so therefore most of the code I write is on a fairly "low" level. C and ASM are really all that is necessary for me produce what is necessary in my endeavors. I KNOW I am excellent at what I do because all of my programs work. Any programs' existence is justified by the simple fact that it exists after all. I have never ultimately failed to accomplish to write a program I have needed . I have had countless failures along the way of course, plenty of redoes and endless hours of debugging. I also have learned a lot on the fly as necessary, but if I got everything perfect all the time I would get bored, and never improve myself. In the end necessity is the mother of all invention and if I need it, I make it. I have several friends who could certainly be considered great programmers, but they are working for companies that are forcing them to breathe life into someone else's ideas. When they get home they are so burned out that they don't bother working on their own shit anymore. It is really quite a shame.
I guess my point is if you can code what you need then that makes you all the programmer that you need to be.

[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Oh, I'm in no way unhappy or disappointed with my ability or knowledge. Every teacher that has been exposed to my code has been impressed- from my preteens to college. When I pick up a language- I don't read a whole book. I search the table of contents or the index for whatever I need. Be it looping structure, comparisons, strings, file access, or whatever. I have to budget my time so I only learn what I need. If the program has any complexity(such as more than one loop, arrays, etc), my code never ever works the first time I run it so the challenge is always there. I'm only interested in procedural languages- mostly only c and Python these days. It is amazing to formulate instruction that executes faster than you can blink- that is power.

Indecently, I have some c code I wrote that I'd like you to look at because it acting wonky and I have not yet been able to find a solution. I got irritated and stepped back from it for a while. It is simple enough for me not to suffer that thing that we do where we can't, for the life of us, understand our own code after being away from it for too long. Heh, do you know what I'm typing about?
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [C++] Minesweeper Trainer - Source Code Clones 0 8,664 13-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Clones