• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What program(s) do you use?‏
All you budding, young graphical experts.

What program(s) do you use?

I am by no means a graphics guy but when i played with it i used Photoshop, starting with CS2 and currently on CS4.
Used Every version of Photoshop from 6-CS4 (You can blame college for the inconsistancies), currently using CS4.

Also used Fireworks MX, 2004 and 8, and ACD Fotocanvas 2.0
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I've used Paint, Paint.NET, GIMP, and Fireworks 8

And CS2, CS3, CS4 (which I'm using atm) and played with CS5
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
PS CS4, more recently CS5, GIMP 2.2 till now, Flash CS3 (sort of), C4D.
I use MS Paint as much as I can. Paintshop Pro and the Gimp and occasionally MS Digital image Suite.

I don't have any pirated software on my computers- I gave that up a few years ago.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
.. You can never fully leave the scene latch.

I use Photoshop CS5 mostly. I have Dreamworks installed, but I use Notepad++ mostly now. I have AutoCAD installed, if that counts?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(13-11-2010, 10:53 AM)Drumm Wrote: .. You can never fully leave the scene latch.

I use Photoshop CS5 mostly. I have Dreamworks installed, but I use Notepad++ mostly now. I have AutoCAD installed, if that counts?

Wow! You do graphics editing on Notepad+? The only graphical thing I do in Notepad+ is finding out where where the header ends in dibs with the hex editor plugin.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I use Notepad++ for PHP Latch Tongue
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(13-11-2010, 07:55 PM)Drumm Wrote: I use Notepad++ for PHP Latch Tongue

I was under the impression there was an implication he was asking what graphics apps you use. That's what the feel and flow of this thread is saying. Maybe its just me and I'm reading too much into it..
I. AM. LATCH.
He was. I kinda had a tangent into CS5 overall. :tongue
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994