• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey Everyone
Hello everyone,

Fourms are looking good. I will try and post here as much as i can to get the forums busy.

Abit about myself. Am from North Wales. I run a web hosting business and i work for a local computer shop as a technician repairing laptops and pc's and mac's

My hosting site is in my sig below which as normal the site is being worked on still ( Order form anyway )

Thanks
Dave

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
Hey Dave,

Welcome to mcompute, glad to have you on board.
thanks. I better get posting so i can get rid of that n00b cake on my name Smile

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
You've got custom titles too. I reckon you should have to ask an admin for those, but that's just me
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I like to embrace my members, i leave things as open as possible without causing risks. I'm always at hand if something does go wrong and then i'll fix it.

Eg. some n00b being offensive in his user title, or impersonating a moderator.
Hi, I'm Mark. Wa wa wa wa wa I don't back things up 'coz I'm a monumental cock

^like so?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Mark isn't a monumental cock, he's a miniscule cock Smile

Dave, good to have you on board... Annoying Mark is highly recommended on this forum (Just mention script kiddies, over*****ers UK or the French and he's away Smile)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
lol! i take it it was marked fault the forum wasnt backed up. saying that the host should have had a backup too hehe Smile

It was Mark's fault, and that's why we're giving him so much abuse :p

That's also why X10 get a grilling on our front page and in our news section Smile

Btw. NEVER use x10...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Quote:Hi, I'm Mark. Wa wa wa wa wa I don't back things up 'coz I'm a monumental cock

Yeah, that's how i roll.