• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garena
Has anyone used this program? it is basically a program made to connect LAN games over the internet! i first used it today, it is free and it has so far worked great!!!
I've never heard of it before, but it sounds like Hamachi.
Not really like Hamachi. virtually it does the same thing. however with Garena you can connect to hundreds of other players, also you can chat with them....and whatever. Check it out. Smile
I'm a tad busy with E3 actually. SONY show today. Xbox unveiled a new 360 yesterday. Looks good so far

Anyone else following it?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
not really, but I've tested the new xbox 360 it is so much better than the last one im actually considering buying one....
also they claim the chances of a ring of death is a lot lower XD
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Nope, isn't it in America? What's the cost of the new xbox / pics?
£200 or $300
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
[Image: 198859-xbox360slim1-big_original.jpg]
Bigger hard drive, and internal wifi...
not bad at all tbh :thumbs
also November 4 launch date for Kinect also there is a rumour for it being 150 US Dollars
http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=conWebDoc.35956 for people who dont know what kinect is....
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Upgraded stats, in-built WIFI, sped up speeds, smaller, better components etc. All for $200 and it's on sale this week. Tongue

SONY will have to work hard. Can't wait for their show

~EDIT: 300 posts Tongue I spend way too much here
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Oh no! They're not doing motion like the Wii are they?