• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello boys and girls ....
I arrived here, so let me Welcome, I was browsing the forum over a week and today we finally decided to join. Really nice forum
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community.nice be here ..
Hello guys
Culbert is here from ON, Toronto. Its my first time to using this forum. So I suggest that first I should Introduce my self. My age is 22 year and I am a student + Employee. My Interests are Playing Video games, spending time with my friends and using facebook, . My favorite laptop is HP envy sleekbook with Core i7. Currently I am using Dell desktop PC Core i5.My purpose of joining this forum is to expend my knowledge. I hope it will be a good time with you guys.
(20-10-2012, 07:05 PM)Culbert1 Wrote: Hello guys
Culbert is here from ON, Toronto. Its my first time to using this forum. So I suggest that first I should Introduce my self. My age is 22 year and I am a student + Employee. My Interests are Playing Video games, spending time with my friends and using facebook, . My favorite laptop is HP envy sleekbook with Core i7. Currently I am using Dell desktop PC Core i5.My purpose of joining this forum is to expend my knowledge. I hope it will be a good time with you guys.

Ontario, eh? Is that close to Faisalabad?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.