• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Support Software Relax no Efforts to do Business
In order to really make a difference in your business's day-to-day operations, you'll need a well-designed support program that handles all of your business's chat and reporting needs. The software is designed to help the help desk team's efforts in providing service to your clientele by improving their efficiency and efficacy.
With the right software tools, businesses can deliver a convenient, personalized experience for potential customers. This can mean lead to a dramatic improvement in sales.
You can easily change the programs themes and can apply new templates so that you can give new look and feel to your customers.
iKode helpdesk x , which is a php web-based helpdesk software. More you will learn from free customer support software
Good Luck for u
I know this is most likely a bot however I've looked at their site and this is something that seemed pretty interesting working in IT support myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Upgrade Your Software Needs by Downloading Them Free johntaylor 0 5,092 30-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Last Post: johntaylor
  How to Install East Asian Language Support / Chinese Under Windows XP Mark 0 5,334 13-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Mark
  How To Fully Remove Software/Programs From Your Computer! Clones 1 6,292 13-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Drumm
Bug FREE Windows Software hostingclick 18 60,290 23-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Drumm