• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FlaTank Promo
View this!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Umm my views on these videos are undecided.
Do you find the slow motion crash cymbal offensive?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Or is it the fact that that tank is not flat?
I. AM. LATCH.
I can see now that the tank in the first video is more detailed after watching both at the same time. The first time I watched it I was thinking what the hell am I watching.
Right the one called "FlaTank Official" has more detail and the camera flies under it during the finale. The point of the video is to illustrate there is more to the game than it looks like there is. It is supposed to look like the cam is flying by a spaceship of some sort.

I'm working on sequel to game now that will have more polish. Right now only FlaTank Prime has a scoring system and the sequel will have scoring and probably a leader board. The sprites for the new one are all being modeled in 3d and I'll be using Open GL even though the next game is still 2d. The next sequel after that will be 3d!
I. AM. LATCH.