• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GUIDE]Becoming a RuneScape Moderator[GUIDE]
Introduction

Now moving on. Becoming a Moderator in the massive Multi Player game is extremely simple, you just need to understand what type of members JaGex is looking for.

Chapter 1: The Right Attitude

This is just one of the things that will increase your chances of becoming an Ingame moderator. For example you don't want to go into RuneScape and start flaming the other members and the games contents? If there is one thing JaGex knows how to ignore it is raging members, and immature individuals. It's best you go in with a positive and respectful attitude, ready and looking forward to meeting other individuals, and actually enjoying the game and everything it has to offer. It's also good to go in being optimistic. Not being afraid of change, appreciating new things. And whatever you do, do not forget to keep your morals consistent. JaGex will not pick members who are respectful on the first day and disrespectful on the next. And last but not least, remain an active dedicated member.

Chapter 2: Making accurate Reports

This is another important factor, and you really need to know what you're doing. Before you decide to report anyone ingame, check out the Knowledge center and review the rules. Memorize them, understand them. If your serious about the subject, write notes! If you understand the system, JaGex will scout you indefinitely, because they will be assured you understand how to do your job, and how far to take it ingame. Remember not to abuse the system, you do not need to report every single person breaking a rule. If an individual is using light swears leave it alone. If they begin to use offensive terms tell them to stop. If they refuse, then you report them. This is just one example of how to use this component the right way. And remember, you can always use the Ignore list!

Chapter 3: Following the Rules

Now being able to report other individuals for breaking the rules is great, but you need to be able to follow them yourself. For example, if your joining RuneScape to bot, and get quick high levels, chances of you becoming a Player Moderator are extremely low, JaGex recruit human beings. Keep your accounts secure and follow the rules, show JaGex you can be responsible, and most importantly show them you care. Help other members struggling ingame, show them the ropes if they are confused, give them that extra boost. Cease from using hardcore language such as the F word, or any term censored for that matter, and last but not least type with proper grammar, make sure your spelling is correct at all times.

There is no shortcut to becoming a Player Moderator, but if you follow this method I promise you will get it within Months.

And remember, IT IS NEVER TO LATE TO BECOME A MODERATOR IN RUNESCAPE.

Thanks for reading, don't go too hard on me I tried my best:blackhat:.

And I didn't pull this method out of my ass, I have friends who have become moderators in months, even weeks. How do you think most of the famous players did it?