• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to download Backtrack 5 (R1)

How to download Backtrack 5 (R1)

*avoids the evil glare of the regular members*

What is Backtrack?

BackTrack is a Linux-based penetration testing arsenal that aids security professionals in the ability to perform assessments in a purely native environment dedicated to hacking. Regardless if you’re making BackTrack you Install BackTrack, boot it from a Live DVD or thumbdrive, the penetration distribution has been customized down to every package, kernel configuration, script and patch solely for the purpose of the penetration tester.

BackTrack 5 R1 Released! Aug 18th, 2011

Steps

Go to http://backtrack-linux.org/downloads

Fill out the info in the box that comes up

[Image: backtrack-5-r1-01.png]

Click "Click to Download"

Save the ISO file

[Image: backtrack-5-r1-02.png]

You'll then need to burn the ISO to a DVD or make a bootable USB drive.

This is not thread worthy
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Brilliant another negative comment off Drumm, mighty thread creator, poster and one that knows all. Excuse me while I throw darts at this printout of your face that's hanging from my wall.
May I request a detailed guide on locating the power button of a desktop PC, and if you have time perhaps how to push it?
If someone who plans to use BackTrack needs a guide on how to download it....what is your target demographic this is aimed at exactly?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(18-10-2011, 11:21 PM)Mark Wrote: Brilliant another negative comment off Drumm, mighty thread creator, poster and one that knows all. Excuse me while I throw darts at this printout of your face that's hanging from my wall.

You have a picture of Drumm?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I have many pictures of Drumm Wink
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Ewww!
­­­The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 10 characters.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
No
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHere to download windows 8! windows 7 was my idea 6 14,594 11-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Last Post: Clones
  How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM [High Speed] Clones 0 7,876 30-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Clones