• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up?
Hey, got invited to join by Drumm. We've known each other for a while. Anyways, yeah, I'm 13 as well. I'm first and foremost a graphics designer than a coder. I'm not even that good at coding. I only know a little bit of HTML, CSS, C++, though over the summer I'm planning to learn HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and my mom (who happens to be a computer science professor) will likely try to teach me Java.
Welcome to MCompute
Design >> Coding and I agree Big Grin
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Welcome, glad to have you on board.

I can't do graphics to save my life but i'm pretty nifty in a terminal. Coding > Graphics. :whistle
Sorry Mark, I'm with Sharn: Graphics >> Coding

Oh, and welcome aboard
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Mark needs some backup.. Coding > Graphics any day.
Glad too see you came Mo Smile
Woo, the cavalry's arrived.

I need a graphics person's help actually for some images Sad
This guy's your man Wink I'll talk to him tonight for you. Tell him to get in touch Smile He is truly amazing.
Thank you, he should get some of his work up here. There's a graphics section Smile
Hey. Yeah, just got on. If you want to see some of my work: http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc300/mohamedzv2/

Most of it is sigs and stuff, some web design. Most of the stuff I've done that's any good I didn't save (I'm a genius, right?). So since I can't PM yet. Soon as I get 5 posts I guess we can PM whatever you want.
You've produced some nice work there. I'll PM you, i don't know if you can reply though due to the PM restriction.