• 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Suppose it's time...
Suppose it's time I wrote my introduction.
I come from the Hacker scene. I found this place through Mark, who was hanging out in the Hak5 IRC. I'm from Wales, Powys. Just about.
I'm still in secondary school, at 13, and I dabble in just about everything to do with computers.
I know many languages, and I know enough to follow the syntax. I am in no way an expert, I can just recycle old code. "I stand on the shoulders of giants" as Isaac Newton said.
I can also do quite a bit with Photoshop CS5, which I got as soon as it was cracked. Like WARLORDTF I have never paid for a piece of software in my life.
I hope I can bring a lot of coding to this forum, and hopefully a lot of traffic Tongue

-Drumm
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
...I like this guy already

Welcome to MCompute Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Yeah, seems knowledgeable and a nice guy. You code, so straight away you're cool. :thumbs
Yay!
* Drumm feels special Tongue
I like this kid. Guys, take note of him
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(09-06-2010, 10:28 PM)Drumm Wrote: Like WARLORDTF I have never paid for a piece of software in my life.

I hope I can bring a lot of coding to this forum, and hopefully a lot of traffic Tongue

-Drumm

Thank you for the mention :thumbs
we must chat sometime mr Drumm, as I have a cunning and devious plan :evil
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Is that plan to single-handedly destroy the Personal Computing industry via turning pay-ware into free-ware and free-source information?
No, dear. It is not. ¬¬
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
(13-06-2010, 12:09 AM)WARLORDTF Wrote: No, dear. It is not. ¬¬

Deja Vu. Is it....create a large EMP? XD:blackhat
Those things already happened it was called torrents Tongue Yes, I have PM'ed you WARLORDTF, So we may shutdown T3hRogue first Wink