• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to fix Blue screen of death in windows 8 virtual box
I've seen alot of people having this problem in their virtual box. It starts to load windows then after a minute it stops and gives you some kind of error. While trying to load windows 8 in virtual box environment. THis has helped me and a few others so i hope it can people here as well All you have to do is go to virtual box's website and under the downloads there is a virtual box extension package you have to download and import into virtual box after that everything should work fine with windows 8 : )

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
==VirtualBox 4.1.2 Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack All platforms
Support for USB 2.0 devices, VirtualBox RDP and PXE boot for Intel cards. See this chapter from the User Manual for an introduction to this Extension Pack. The Extension Pack binaries are released under the VirtualBox Personal Use and Evaluation License (PUEL).
Please install the extension pack with the same version as your installed version of VirtualBox! If you are using VirtualBox 4.0.12, please download the extension pack here.

^ thats what you want Smile cheers.
[Image: i54vt3.jpg]
Direct link to the 4.1.2 extension pack here and for 4.0.12 here

How do you go about "importing" it into VirtualBox? I've not downloaded it yet I'm still running 4.0.10 :dno
I just drug the file from my downloads folder into the open virtual box window that worked for me.

cheers
[Image: i54vt3.jpg]
I tend to get my files drunk.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replacing a Windows XP virtual machine with a Linux Cent OS 6.5 torrent box VM Mark 0 7,562 07-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Mark
  Virtual Box - Windows XP won't see more than one processor Mark 0 5,085 08-12-2013, 12:05 AM
  SPTD.sys, Windows XP machine won't boot, blue screen of death Mark 4 20,231 04-11-2012, 05:30 PM
  How to change your login screen in windows 7 ! windows 7 was my idea 0 5,261 30-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Last Post: windows 7 was my idea
  Blue screen of death! BSOD screen saver. Mark 0 4,506 09-09-2010, 05:57 AM