• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iran plans to send ships to us waters
http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/27/world/meas...?hpt=hp_t2

Iran plans to send ships near the Atlantic coast of the United States, state-run Islamic Republic News Agency reported Tuesday, quoting a commander.
"The Navy of the Iranian Army will have a powerful presence near the United States borders," read the headline of the story, in Farsi.
"Commander of the Navy of the Army of the Islamic Republic of Iran broke the news about the plans for the presence of this force in the Atlantic Ocean and said that the same way that the world arrogant power is present near our marine borders, we, with the help of our sailors who follow the concept of the supreme jurisprudence, shall also establish a powerful presence near the marine borders of the United States," the story said. The reference to the "world arrogant power" was presumably intended to refer to the United States.
[Image: i54vt3.jpg]
I think the chic in the pink with the Frankenstein face is really a robot because her unnatural blinking pattern seems to be dictated mathematically.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Wow

this could end up being big

lol
They won't carry out with it.

It would be a bad move. Imo. And cause more trouble and help with nothing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug Stuxnet worm attacks 45,000+ computers including Iran's nuclear plants Mark 3 16,196 28-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Pack3t SynAck3r