• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris's Hot Sauce Reviews
Chris's Hot Sauce Reviews

Now, most of you don't know me that well, but there is a few things you will learn very quickly. One, I'm not very smart, and two, I love hot sauce. I try to get a new hot sauce every week, and this is where I will be reviewing them for anyone that cares. Now, I'll be reviewing hot sauces, from Taco Bell's mild sauce (Probably not,but just as a last resort), to Blair's Ultra Death (Whenever I can get it. Big Grin)..so be prepared for a variety.

Blair's Salsa De La Muerte

[Image: blairs-salsa-de-la-muerte-127x300.jpg]

First thoughts

Now when I saw this at the store, I was thinking.."This stuffs gotta be hot, I mean hell, it gives you a skull head key chain and its in Spanish. Now on the back it said the ingredients were:

Habaneros rojos y anaranjados, vinagre, pimienta de cayena fresca, ajo triturado, chipotle, jogo de lima, cilantro, hierbas y especias frescas
English translation: Red and orange Havanans, vinegar, pepper of cayena fresh, crushed garlic, chipotle, jogo of Lima, coriander, fresh grass and spices.[/img] (Blame Babel Fish for wrong translations Smile)

Now me being an American, and knowing very minimal Spanish, I had no idea what that said..other then Habaneros, but that's just self explanatory.

Taste Test

Now when I first tasted it, I didn't think it was to hot, but then I swallowed, and that's when my throat felt like it had been filled with hot coals. This sauce will make you cough up a lung if you take to much of it. But remember to always have a big glass of Lemonade when your tasting hot sauces, because I have learned over the years that it neutralizes the burn, and milk just takes it away for like 5 secs..

Texture

Now, by looking at it through the bottle, you'd think it'd be a salsa because it has little chunks of habenero chilles in it, but when you use it, you don't even notice. To me, its a perfect texture, but to each their own.

Hot Rating

Now at a low 45,000 scovile units, I would give this a 5/10 rating on the hot scale. The only thing that I could give a perfect 10, is Blair's 16 Million Reserve, which is the hottest food product in the world, too bad they only made 999 of them. Sad

I hope this is where this is suppose to go. xD
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
It is, and hot sauce? Do we look like rednecks? XD I shall get my dad to import/buy some for himself to see if he can handle them...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
The kind I just reviewed, a 5 year old could take. LOL..

Now, if he get himself a hold of some 16 Million Reserve, I'd love to see a video of him tasting it.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
The kind you reviewed... I'd still have choked
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Yup, again, we ain't Rednecks! XD
are not*

I'm pretty sure Rednecks don't use hot sauce that much. I'm just a Hybrid.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
ROFL, and don't correct my posts. They are spelt specifically.
Just because I'm a redneck, doesn't mean I don't know how to spell, and talk properly. Don't be a little bitch.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
I'm not saying it's because you're a redneck. I'm saying don't correct me. I have nigh-on impeccable spelling and grammar, so it's either deliberate or an accident, which I usually fix myself anyway.
CAN WE STOP WITH THE FLAMING?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CHRIS... bigsharn 3 8,055 28-08-2011, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Special Chris
  Daily Film Reviews Jamez247 4 9,691 29-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Harrison jess