• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1,000 threads!
Pack3t was talking about me.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(21-09-2011, 07:18 PM)Mark Wrote: Sharn does NOT have my accent. You've heard him, he says funny words. :unhappy
Meatloaf uses poor grammar, there are people in every English speaking country that do this. His exact accent as brutal as it is, is still easily identified as a person who descends from the United Kingdom.
Have I studied the long and involved history of the evolution and differentiation of English accents and slang in Great Britain? Nope, the study of regional dialect differences that exist within your country's relatively small geographical area offers me nothing of any use.

The only unfortunate thing I perceive is your fallacy in this statement.
(21-09-2011, 10:37 PM)Mark Wrote: Maybe a lack of research and understanding of such British accents. That is unfortunate.
YOU just referred to your "such" accents collectively as British.
(21-09-2011, 10:31 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Unfortunately, Pack3t doesn't realise that comparing our accents is like comparing his to Chris'
Chris and I are both American. Our regional based accents are not identical but our accents are closer together than if I was to compare either one of us to any of you on the other side of the pond. The statement "Pack3t and Chris have American accents" is true.

Seriously Mark, bring your A game next time, maybe consider thinking before mocking me by proving me correct.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(21-09-2011, 07:31 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Our mutual acquaintance that shares YOUR accent can figure it out if you can't I am sure. His skill-set is developing quite efficiently and ahead of schedule.

You said it yourself, you were talking about someone on our side of the pond, which all of our accents are completely different, as are yours and Chris' (at least, I would assume so)

Accents in the UK are so varied because we're a cocktail of just about everone in europe who have invaded us. Personally, I can tell the accent between South Shields and North Shields in Newcastle, and they're less than a quarter mile apart.

I was just raising the point that nobody shares Mark's accent on this forum (at least, to my knowledge) and I stand by saying so.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I love how Pack3t can make the point that Mark is incompetent and you guys pull him up on a technicality.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Quote:Seriously Mark, bring your A game next time, maybe consider thinking before mocking me by proving me correct.

I sense someone is maybe a little agitated, I'm yet to bring any game to the table. May I point to the fourth post in this thread where I was attacked for being an incompetent admin.

I think we can all tell whos side Dom is on, not that there's side ofcourse.
I just want to see you come up with a half decent defense.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(22-09-2011, 11:32 PM)Mark Wrote:
Quote:Seriously Mark, bring your A game next time, maybe consider thinking before mocking me by proving me correct.

I sense someone is maybe a little agitated, I'm yet to bring any game to the table. May I point to the second post in this thread where I was attacked for being an incompetent admin.

I think we can all tell whos side Dom is on, not that there's side ofcourse.

*Whose.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Quote:I just want to see you come up with a half decent defense.

I'm not here to quibble with people or members. That's not what I do.
Yes Mark, Of course Mark.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
Somebody has sand in their vag.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate our own threads... Loka123 !p9TllnK6yg 9 18,593 20-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Last Post: bigsharn